Subject: Invitation to the 18th Council of Europe Conference of Ministers Responsible for Sport
From: Gabinete Secretário Estado do Desporto <[email-masked]>
To: "KUM min" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2024 18:18:50 +0300

Dear Minister

Ms. Heidy Purga,

We have the pleasure to extend to you an invitation to participate in the
18th Council of Europe Conference of Ministers Responsible for Sport, to
be held in the city of Porto from 8 to 10 October 2024.

Enclosed, you will find a formal invitation that includes comprehensive
details about the Conference and the registration process. We kindly
request that the registration be completed by 17 September via the website
<http://www.sportministerial2024.gov.pt> www.sportministerial2024.gov.pt.

We look forward to welcoming you soon in Porto.

Yours sincerely,

DUARTE LOPES

Chefe do Gabinete

Chief of Staff

Gabinete do Secretário de Estado do Desporto

Cabinet of the Secretary of State for Sport

Avenida João XXI, n.º 63, 7.º

1000-300 Lisboa, Portugal

Tel / Phone (+351) 213 932 378

 <http://www.portugal.gov.pt/> www.portugal.gov.pt

 <https://twitter.com/govpt>

 <https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOE-JsBcVf4__OlrsiW59EQ>

 <https://www.instagram.com/gov_pt/>

 <https://www.facebook.com/govpt/>

 <https://www.linkedin.com/company/govpt-xxiv/>